This is a quick and easy cooking recipe for making an appetizer in five minutes or less.
Are you ever in a rush to get an appetizer together for a party?
Try this recipe and you will look like a super chef in minutes!
- 1/4 cup of Super Sauce (hot or mild)
- 1 -sour cream – 12oz container
- 1 table spoon of garlic (minced or fresh)
- bag of tortilla chips
How to Make:
- place the sour cream in a bowl.
- mix in the Super Sauce & garlic.
- serve the super sauce dip in the middle of the plate. surround the dip with tortilla chips and you will be the life of the party!
notes: double the ingredients to make more! you can also substitute pretzels, crackers, etc.